We offer for sale:
- breeding deer: doe, bucks, fawns
- fallow deer: doe, bucks, fawns
- mouflons: rams, ewes, lambs
- professional nets
We provide our customers with advice and tips on the farming of purchased animals. We also offer help with starting new farms.
Advice for customers
How to buy?
When you buy animals, you should consider the following factors:
1. Buy animals from a well-known, big farm;
2. Purchase should be conducted in the period from 15 December to 15 March;
3. Pay attention to the condition of animals;
4. Buy animals which are tamed;
5. Choose young animals.
How to feed animals?
Certainly with organic feed.
A good pasture and constant access to water and licks are sufficient.
IN AUTUMN AND WINTER:
• constant access to hay or silage,
• grain mix, corn (0.5kg - 1kg per day)
• carrots (200 - 300g per day).
Return to pastures, access to water and licks.